"With quality and pride"
"Our home is much cooler in summer and warmer in winter...looks like new again..."
Mr & Mrs Egan
- are trained in the specific tasks they carry out.
- are qualified to do the job.
- are courteous, polite and want to please.
- are fully insured.
- take personal pride in their work, and your home’s appearance.
- realise we are dependant on you for our income.
Team Centurion encourages expressions of interest from service providers who are seeking to expand their business offerings by applying our products and leveraging our expertise and methodology in surface coating. New start-ups are also welcome to enquire about business establishment with Team Centurion as an owner operator.
The business, born from the aspirations of Joe McCormick an Engineer, who was driven by the determination to provide the best possible products and service to customers with total confidence and peace of mind all participants.
With this business ethos in mind Joe engaged a team of industrial chemists, experts, in the field of paints, and set out to develop a range of products that would provide the desired qualities he sought in surface coatings.
Some of the factors that were addressed:
- safety in use and environmental friendliness
- adhesion both to substrata and between individual layers of coating
- ability to withstand weathering
- protect from ultra violet light degradation
- control of moss
- prevent mildew and lichen re-growth
- prevent surface cracking
- prevent the peeling and fading of colours
As a result of this research Team Centurion produces a specialised range of durable and safe coating systems that are suitable for application to weathered or pre-painted roof and wall surfaces.
FACTORY: Established within quality assurance guidelines:
- supplying to our Marketing agents.
- factory based Commercial Painting Arm (PTY LTD).
- direct ex-factory paint sales to the public. (Paint Barn).